Shorelark Guest House
(scroll down for the Image Gallery)
Shorelark Guest House has a panoramic view of the north and south sides of Petty Harbour, the surrounding hills, and the ocean.
While the Shorelark Nests are right on the edge of the harbour, our Shorelark Guest House is a couple of minutes walk up the road from the waterfront. The Guest House is located on the first floor of our residence at 47 Long Run Road and is a separate, quiet, and private self-contained 1400 sq. ft. vacation rental. It has a commanding view of all of Petty Harbour, offering you all the privacy and quiet you’re looking for. Two bedrooms, each with a queen-size bed, a fully equipped kitchen, living room, laundry, and a private verandah, it’s spacious comfort with a romantic flair, and is the perfect choice for two couples traveling together, parents with 2 kids, or for those who just want that little bit more ‘personal space’. If you want to unwind in lots of room – this is for you! Three nights is the minimum booking.
Our Guest House has:
- 1400 square feet
- Large private veranda overlooking the entire
harbour and ocean
- All modern furnishings
- Two bedrooms (max. 4 guests) each with Queen sized bed
and luxurious memory foam mattress
- Lovely 600-thread count bed linens
- Fully equipped kitchen, with tea, coffee, etc. (and even basic spices and condiments to get you started!)
- All the dinnerware and cookware you will need, cocktail shaker, picnic cooler, binoculars, etc.
- Parking for one vehicle
- Soaker tub and shower
- Full size washer and dryer
- Cable, internet and phone are included
- Electric fireplace