ShoreLark Nests: Upper and Lower
Looking for a St. John’s area vacation rental? An ocean view? To experience life in a Newfoundland fishing village? Look no further! Nestled in a hill and right next to the fishing boats, our two ShoreLark Nests are located at 52 South Side Road, Petty Harbour, in a traditional Newfoundland style Salt Box. And we’re just 15 minutes from downtown St. John’s.
Our cozy Upper Nest and the Lower Nest both offer a warm modern cottage feel, and have everything you need for a relaxing visit, a home base for day trips, hikes, whale watching tours, or enjoying the shops, restaurants and pubs of old St. John’s.
Enjoy your up-close and personal view of the ocean, cliffs, whales and seabirds…and maybe icebergs even! The sound of the waves will lull you to sleep at night and greet you in the morning! (scroll down for photo galleries)
For those with difficulties navigating stairs: our Lower Nest or our ShoreLark Guest House would be best suited to you.
Each Nest has:
- 500 (very well thought out!) square feet
- Private deck overlooking harbour, fishing boats and ocean
- All modern furnishings
- One bedroom with Queen sized bed
with luxurious memory foam mattress
- Lovely linens
- Fully equipped Martha Stewart kitchen (including tea, coffee, and even basic spices and condiments to get you started!)
- Complete dinnerware and KitchenAid cookware
- Electric kettle and coffee maker
- Soaker tub and shower
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Free cable, internet, and phone
- Electric fireplace
- BBQ & patio set
Check the calendars on the right for dates available, and then click here to book your stay today! Three nights is the minimum booking, although we can occasionally fit a shorter booking if it falls in between longer ones. Check the calendar on the right for dates!
Book directly through our website to avoid the “service fees”
charged by TripAdvisor and VRBO.
Upper Nest Images
Lower Nest Images